In the Capsa Stacking Game each player will be dealt 13 cards, and the player is tasked to arrange the 13 cards into the best suit. Cards will be divided into 3 row arrangement. The lowest order of the cards must have a higher combination value than the card in the middle position, likewise the card in the middle must have a higher combination value than the top card.
The following is the arrangement of combinations of Capsa Stack cards from the best to the lowest:
- Royal Flush: Is the highest combination of cards with sequential numbers starting from 10 and having the same flower. For example: 10 ♠ – J ♠ – Q ♠ – K ♠ – A ♠
2. Straight Flush: Is a sequence of combinations of cards in a sequence with similar flowers, but the cards are not determined starting from any number. For example: 5 ♥ – 6 ♥ – 7 ♥ – 8 ♥ – 9 ♥
3. Four of a kind: Is a combination of cards that have the same number and comes with 1 free card. But if this four of a kind card meets a similar opponent, then the winner will be determined from the value of the largest card held on the four of a kind card. While 1 kicker card is only a supplementary card. For example: 8 ♦ – 8 ♠ – 8 ♥ – 8 ♣ – 6 ♦
4. Full House: Is a combination of a pair of cards and three of a kind. The order of the full house card combination is determined by the value of three of a kind. If the full house consists of 4 ♠ – 4 ♣ – K ♣ – K ♥ – K ♠ this is a full house king. The combination calculated is this king combination. If you meet the full combination of House Queen 5 ♣ – 5 ♦ – Q ♣ – Q ♦ – Q ♥ then full house king will come out as the winner.
5. Flush: Is a combination of 5 cards with the same flower but do not need to be arranged. This combination will compare which flower is higher. The combination of flower from highest to lowest is: Spade ♠ – Heart ♥ – Curly ♣ – Diamonds ♦, while the highest to lowest card value is: A -K- Q – J – 10–9–8–7–6–5–4 –3–2. If the flush meets the flush, it will be compared in advance the type of flower that is owned, if it has the same flower, the winner will be determined from the value of the card owned.
6. Straight: Is a combination of cards with sequential numbers. This combination does not require the same type of flower. Determination of the winner if a straight meets a straight is to compare the value of the biggest cards each player has.
7. Three of a Kind: This is a combination of 3 cards that have the same number. The remaining two cards must be a random card.
8. Double Pair: Double pair is a arrangement of two pairs of cards accompanied by 1 random card. If both players have the same double pair card, then the winner determination will be seen from the biggest pair then the flower. Example: If player A has a Q-Q-8–8–5 card while player B has a 10–10–9–9-A card then the winner will be determined by the type of flower.
9. Pair: Is a combination of cards that have a pair of twin cards. Pair 2 is the lowest pair, and the As pair is the highest pair. If both players poker88 deposit pulsa have pairs with the same value, then the winner will be seen from the highest flower type.
How to count cards in a stacking capsa game
Card calculations are carried out when the allotted time runs out. The players will be given time to reorder the 13 cards dealt. The calculation is performed between players (head to head) from the lowest, middle and top order.
If you win 1 row from player A will get 1 point, and if player B defeats you in that line then your point will be lost again. There are additional points for those of you who managed to get a combination of cards or special cards.
There are also special rules for victory where if you beat a player in all rows, then your winnings will be paid 2x. If you beat all the players in all ranks then your winnings will be paid 4x.
Thus the guidelines in playing online stacking capsa that we can describe. Hopefully this article is useful for those of you who are beginners in the world of online betting and are interested in trying it out. And still always playing on Agen Poker IDN Enjoy playing and good luck.