For some people watching a soccer match is less exciting if there is no value at stake. Big and small bets do not become a benchmark but the excitement felt in playing soccer gambling becomes its own entertainment. Considering the huge number of fans of this soccer sport, betting on gambling has become an inseparable part of a football match, be it a local league or a major tournament such as the World Cup.
some people begin to glance at online betting through the internet. The rapid internet technology has made online soccer gambling sites scattered everywhere ranging from offering themselves as football agents to sites with increasingly fantastic bonus promos.
For those who are interested, of course it’s better to know how to play online soccer gambling first and understand the terms used before playing directly on online gambling sites.
Definition and terminology in online soccer betting
for those of you who are interested in playing football betting online, there are some important terms that you should know so that you don’t make mistakes when placing bets.
Some important terms that you must know are:
1. Full Time (FT) – FT in terms of football betting means full time Agen Sbobet or full round of 2×45 minute matches. If online gambling betting is carried out based on FT then the score that is referred to is the final score of the match for 2×45 minutes.
2. Half Time (HT) – HT in terms of ball betting means Half Time or half round. If the FT calculates the final score of the match for 2×45 minutes, then HT only calculates the final score of 1×45 minutes of the match.
3. Odds – the value of a kei or the value of a bet that is running and what is the value of the winnings received if the gambling bet wins. Example for example -1.25 means that for betting on that number, it is needed as much as Rp. 125,000 for a win of Rp. 100,000, or +1.05 meaning by betting Rp. 100,000, – when you win, you will receive Rp. 105,000.
4. Home (H) – Home is the term for the home team. Usually in online soccer betting tables, the host is always in the left position
5. Away (A) – Away is the term for the visitors. If the home team is always on the left, the visitors are always on the right.
6. Voor – voor is the term to give more points to less championed teams so that the game runs more balanced. Example: Real Madrid vs Real Valladolid with voor 0-1, meaning that Real Madrid gives 1 point to the club Real Valladolid.
Types of Online Soccer Betting
Now that you know the important terms in online soccer gambling games, it is time for you to know what types of bets exist in online soccer gambling. Pay attention to the types of online soccer betting that are below.
1. 1×2 – This bet type is the oldest of all available soccer betting types as well as the beginning of creating a soccer bet. playing 1×2 is very easy, you only need to guess 1 of the 3 possibilities that will come out namely: the home team comes out as the winner, the guest team comes out as the winner or the game will end in a draw.
2. Handicap (HDP) – betting on online soccer gambling using the voor system between stronger teams and weaker teams. There are rules and conditions in voor handicaps that apply internationally, especially in the Asian market. But basically as I explained about voor above.
3. Over / Under – guess the number of goals created in a soccer match. This type of online soccer gambling is betting on the position of Over (above) or Under (below) of a predetermined limit value in the ball betting market or soccer market. The rules of the limit value follow the same rules as the handicap.
4. Odd / Even – Guess whether the total goals are even or odd. This type of bet is almost the same as an over / under bet but is easier to play.
5. Outright – is a type of gambling betting that selects a team as champion of a certain tournament or league. Outright odds are constantly changing as a competition progresses but bets that are already valid will continue to follow the prevailing odds at that time.
6. Mix Parlay – Another name for this gambling ball is multiple choices. The requirement to play mix parlay is to choose a minimum of 3 teams or match parties in a single bet value. If only one team loses then the whole bet is considered to be losing. Mix parlay gives a high odds value if all selections selected win overall. This type of Mix Parlay soccer gambling is very popular as a game on a trusted togel agent site.
7. Double Chance – Double chance is the same as a 1×2 game but with a greater chance of winning because you guessed 2 out of 3 possibilities that will come out.
8. Super combo – This bet is almost the same as a mix parlay bet, the only difference is that the mix parlay is only a soccer-focused bet while the super combo is a mix parlay with several sports at once. You can bet on soccer, basketball, tennis and other sports available.
9. Correct score – This bet type is played by guessing the score correctly in the match you are going to play. This type of betting offers tempting odds but it will be a little difficult to win because you have to guess exactly the outcome of the match that will come out.
10. Total goals – as the name suggests, this bet type is played by guessing the total goals from the two teams that will compete. You do not need to choose which team will be counted for the total goal because of this bet, the total goals from the two teams will be combined and made the final result.
11. Half Time / Full Time
Half Time / Full Time (HT / FT) bet type is a bet that is almost similar to 1X2 betting where you can guess the final result in the first round (HT) or end of match (FT)
There are 3 abbreviations that you must know in this game, namely: H for home is the host, A for away is the guest team while D is the draw.
How to read this Half Time / Full Time bet is divided into several variations of bets including:
A. HH (Home Home): First half results and final results are won by the Host.
B. HD (Home Draw): The first round result is won by the Host, but the match ends with a draw.
C. HA (Home Away): the result of the first round is won by the Host (Home), but the match ends with the Away Team (Away) win.
D. (Draw Home): first half results in a draw / draw, but the match ends in the Home Team’s win.
E. DD (Draw Draw): first half results and final draw / draw
F. DA (Draw Away): first half results draw / draw, but the match ends with Away Team win.
G. AH (Away Home): the result of the first round is won by the Away Team, but the match ends with the Home Team’s victory.
H. (Away Draw): the result of the first round is won by the Away Team, but the match ends in a draw.
I. AA (Away Away): the result of the first half and the final result of the match is won by the Away Team.
If you are interested in playing online soccer gambling, then the first thing you should do is look for a trusted online soccer betting site first. Choose a site that can really help you win in soccer gambling. Agen Sbobet Terpercaya is the right site for those of you who like this soccer gambling game.